We value your participation at a Singapore Network Operators Group (SGNOG) event whether in person or online, and would like everyone to feel safe and included!
SGNOG is dedicated to providing a harassment-free conference experience for everyone, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, nationality, age or religion.
We do not tolerate harassment of conference participants in any form. Conference participants violating these rules may be sanctioned or expelled from the conference without a refund at the discretion of the conference organisers.
Harassment includes, but is not limited to:
- Deliberate intimidation or stalking
- Harassing photography or recording
- Sustained disruption of talks or other events
- Inappropriate physical contact
- Unwelcome sexual attention
- Verbal comments that reinforce social structures of domination related to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, religion.
- Advocating for, or encouraging, any of the above behaviour.
- Sexual images in public spaces
If you are being harassed, or observe that someone else is being harassed, or have any other concerns, please contact a member of the SGNOG team immediately.
The SGNOG team will be happy to help participants contact venue security or local law enforcement to provide escorts, or otherwise assist those experiencing harassment to feel safe for the duration of SGNOG.
We expect participants to follow these rules at all SGNOG venues and related social events. This includes all online/digital spaces.
If you have any questions, don’t understand some of the policy, or would like to discuss this policy, please contact any member of the SGNOG team who would be happy help you.